Re: Improvements of the website

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:33:43 +0200
Bastian Venthur <venthur@debian.org> wrote
> Please think of the translators: If I see an English page with an
> outdated, wrong or nonresistant German translation it would be a matter
> of minutes correcting this in a wiki. But in the current system the all
> the technical obstacles crush on me so I forget it and just move on
> without translating anything.

-1 because I don't like wiki :-p and other reasons:
I prefer cvs/svn infra as long as there's anon access.
 those're easy to comprehend entire statuses,
e.g.:
http://kmuto.jp/debian/web-trans/index.rhtml
http://apache.rsz.jp/

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:43:12 +0200
Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote
> For one thing, the wiki does not have a translation infrastructure.
> For another, it is much harder to control the content of the wiki.

+1;

--
victory