[: Re: Improvements of the website]

----- Forwarded message from  -----

Subject: Re: Improvements of the website
To: Grégoire Duchêne <duchene.g@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:44:26 +0200

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 09:25:49PM +0200, Grégoire Duchêne wrote:
> I have a few ideas about improving the Debian website.

Improving the structure of the website was my application for Google Summer
of Code. I still plan on working with this project during the summer, even
though I wasn't accepted for GSoC this year :)

> l'd like to talk about the homepage, but these ideas can be applied to
> the whole website.

A new css has been discussed earlier, and you're very welcome to make
a suggestion for a new css. I think that will get the discussion going. Feel
free to contact me on IRC :)

- Runa

----- End forwarded message -----