Re: Switching away from CVS

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 04:35:08PM +0900, Kobayashi Noritada wrote:
> I dislike CVS and prefer Subversion, but I have been thought that the
> very obstacle that prevents us from switching to other VCS is
> translation checks like '#use wml::debian::translation-check
> translation="1.75"'.  Is it possible for us to use this check with
> other VCS?

Good question. It is at least possible with subversion but since
subversion increases the revision number if another file is written it
would require a rewrite of our script which evaluates this.
(The last numerical column in the output of svn status --verbose <file>
should be compared against the revision check header.)

Jens