Re: SoC Project "Debian Web Infrastructure Integration: Analysis and Design" RFC

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 02:22:34PM -0300, Leandro Doctors wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:57:09 +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > but discuss them actively on this list as well.
> [..]
> Of course, that includes discussing potential issues in this list.
> (In fact, I think it will be the primary channel of communication. As such,
> it is mentioned in my finel application text.)

Please Leandro, if you want to communicate on the list, could you use a
proper mail client, that doesn't break threads, adds useless Reply-to
(==From) or the complete headers of the mail you reply to ?

It would be much easier to follow the discussion.

Thanks in advance :-)

--
Simon Paillard