Re: SoC Project "Debian Web Infrastructure Integration: Analysis and Design" RFC

--------- Original Message --------
From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
To: Leandro Doctors <ldoctors@gusila.org.ar>
Cc: debian-www@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: SoC Project "Debian Web Infrastructure Integration: Analysis
and Design" RFC
Date: 27/03/07 07:02

> Please do not only dump them in the wiki
(I don't understand this phrase. So, I will explain myself further.)
Do you refer to the blog (of mine) I mentioned earlier? Because I haven't
edited Debian's wiki.

> but discuss them actively on
> this list as well.
My project is about dicovering what could be wrong and what could be
improved (and how).
Of course, that includes discussing potential issues in this list.
(In fact, I think it will be the primary channel of communication. As such,
it is mentioned in my finel application text.)

> You probably have the webwml CVS tree checked out already so that
> you can implement some of the suggestions and test them.
I still don't have any suggestion to make. The idea is to generate a set of
them as a product of a "formal" study.

Regards,
Leandro

VHCS Webmail