Re: SoC Project "Debian Web Infrastructure Integration: Analysis and Design" RFC

Leandro Doctors wrote:
> I am not the only one who thinks that there are problems regarding Debian's
> ?web face?. This issue has been adressed by two candidates for this year's

Could you name them?

> My contribution to that would be a set of **suggestions** about it (and how
> to implement it). That's what I intend to accomplish in three months. The
> implementation (if any) would come after.

Please do not only dump them in the wiki but discuss them actively on
this list as well.

You probably have the webwml CVS tree checked out already so that
you can implement some of the suggestions and test them.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Debian automatically detects USB sticks.  This is so non-Debian.   -- Joey