Install libstdc++2.9-glibc2.1 problem

I am trying to install an old library:  libstdc++2.9-glibc2.1

When try this
apt-get install libstdc++2.9-glibc2.1

I get the following message:

Package libstdc++2.9-glibc2.1 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package libstdc++2.9-glibc2.1 has no installation candidate

If I follow the links on packages.debian.org website to this link:

I get the following message

The requested URL /debian/pool/main/e/egcs1.1/libstdc++2.9-glibc2.1_2.91.66-4_i386.deb was not found on this server.

I get similar messages for all the other sites on the link from this page:

Could you please give me some advice on how to install this library.
I need because I am installing Oracle9i on Debian

Martin W.