Re: Broken links on http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/docu

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 11:52:56AM -0500, Jonathan Roes wrote:
[snip broken links]

> It may be best to simply link to the Debian wiki, although it seems
> like a lot of the interest in Debian on PPC is waning considering
> Apple is now making laptops with Intel chips these days.
>
> My apologies if this reaches the wrong place and/or the maintainer is
> not on this list.

This is the right place to report these, but I'm afraid that they'll
be lost instead of fixed.  If you want to ensure that this doesn't
happen, would you please file a bug report against the debian-www
pseudo-package?

Is anyone still running an automatic link checker against the site?

--
Matt                                                   http://ftbfs.org/