Re: Re: New Debian Site

Mathieu Stumpf wrote:
> It's seems you only see arguments that enable you to say things
> supposed to hurt me. What about the blue text on a blue background for

I usually only comment on things I can comment on.  You can consider
me neutral on the others, I may be undecided or feel not competent
enough to comment on them.

> What about the blue text on a blue background for

As long as there's enough contrast I don't see an immediate problem
with it.  Dark blue on darker blue is not good.  However, dark blue on
light blue seems to fit.  Maybe it would be better to choose an even
lighter blue, I don't know.

However, as I suggested, I might not be the best person to discuss
color schemes with.  I, however, have a strong opinion about several
combinations that simply hurt or are simply unreadable.  Yellow on
Red, or thin white on black, or thin yellow on white, for example.

> example? And it seems you steel didn't read the whole thread,  to see
> others criticisms (or are you ignoring it like mine?).

I have read the entire thread this mail is in.  I have not dug out
older mails that aren't in my mailbox anymore.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessarily a good idea.