Re: identity theft?

El martes, 25 de julio de 2006 16:44, harrison.metzger@hendersonvillenews.com
escribió:
> While doing a Google search of myself I came across this message posted on
> your message board:
[...]
> This is to notify you that I have never sent your organization any such
> e-mail, and the one you have listed I guess as a return address,
> harrisonmetz@gmail.com is not mine. I am concerned that someone posed as me
> and wrongly used my name. Please remove  this person's message from your
> message board immediately and notify whoever sent it not to use other
> people's names. I seriously doubt this is another person with the same
> name.

	Hello, Harrison.  What kind of scientific analysis does make you think your
name is unique?  That mail does not seem very dangerous or from someone
trying to spoof you...

	Anyway, I am not the person who have to decide that.  Refer to
listmaster@debian.org, the people in charge of mail archives are behind that
address.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but
 uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're