identity theft?

While doing a Google search of myself I came across this message posted on
your message board:

Hello, I was wondering if its possible to donate to Debian via Paypal. I
see
how to donate via SPI with a credit card. But I would perfer to donate with

Paypal if possible.

Harrison Metzger

This is to notify you that I have never sent your organization any such
e-mail, and the one you have listed I guess as a return address,
harrisonmetz@gmail.com is not mine. I am concerned that someone posed as me
and wrongly used my name. Please remove  this person's message from your
message board immediately and notify whoever sent it not to use other
people's names. I seriously doubt this is another person with the same
name.

Thank you