Is the CVS enabled again? [Was: Re: CVS disabled]

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 16:35, Martin Schulze wrote:
[...]
> The host is not yet accessible again.

Hi Joey,

you sent an e-mail to debian-devel-announce@l.d.o on Thursday, stating that
the webwml CVS was restored from a backup. Is the CVS already fully
enabled? I saw you committed a file a few days ago, but I can't connect to
cvs.debian.org. Below is the error message I get upon trying to update my
local copy:

$ cvs update
cvs [update aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.debian.org: Usage:
cvs [cvs-options] command [command-options-and-arguments]

I also tried to login again, checking out a fresh copy, but that didn't work
either. I couldn't log in using my account or the anonymous account. Are
you still working on this? Sorry if I missed any announcement.

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    Recursion: n., see Recursion.