Re: CVS disabled

Martin Schulze wrote:
> Sorry folks, but due to filesystem corruption we had to disable
> the webwml repository completely.  I'll have to verify the
> contents against a backup.  This will take a while unfortunately.

Sorry again, but I had to install a backup since the current files
were broken as hell.  This means that approximately one day of work
(or more if the backup was older, which it shouldn't) is uncommitted
and needs to be put back once gluck is online again.

Sorry for the trouble, but this is all I was able to do.

The host is not yet accessible again.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect.