Social contract apparently not up to date on the site

Hi dear Debian www-masters!

I often refer to the DFSG when speaking about Free Software, and I have recently been told that the term «work» replaced the term «program» in a lot of the DFSG sentences...

I was astonished, 'cause I've read them a few times without noticing this! I then was pointed out this report:
http://www.debian.org/vote/2004/vote_003

So I wonder why the official homepage doesn't reflect this change!?
(See: http://www.debian.org/social_contract.en.html#guidelines)

Thanks for your future answer, and for the work you do for Debian!

	Raph
--
Consultant-Formateur indépendant en Communications Électroniques
Web. : http://www.r4f.org Mel. : Raphael.Rousseau@r4f.org