Regarding a Debian website redesign?

Hello everyone,
I was just wondering whom it is I would contact in regards to offering a
pro-bono website redesign for Debian as a thank you for all of your great
work?
I would just like to reiterate that this is not a commercial solicitation
of any kind, but merely a freelance designer who would be interested in
redesigning the Debian site to still be very clean, simple and accessible,
but give it a more elegant, exciting design?
I would, of course, design it on my own server until approved if there is
an interest in my offer.
If any of you are interested in seeing some of my work, please visit
http://www.deselectdesign.com/ Please keep in mind my portfolio is fairly
limited as I've just started working as a freelance for the public as of
late.

Thank you in advance,