Re: Regarding a Debian website redesign?

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 15:28 -0600, Deselect wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I was just wondering whom it is I would contact in regards to offering a
> pro-bono website redesign for Debian as a thank you for all of your great
> work?
> I would just like to reiterate that this is not a commercial solicitation
> of any kind, but merely a freelance designer who would be interested in
> redesigning the Debian site to still be very clean, simple and accessible,
> but give it a more elegant, exciting design?
> I would, of course, design it on my own server until approved if there is
> an interest in my offer.
> If any of you are interested in seeing some of my work, please visit
> http://www.deselectdesign.com/ Please keep in mind my portfolio is fairly
> limited as I've just started working as a freelance for the public as of
> late.

Please, refer to the following thread:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2004/12/msg00168.html

There were several questions not answered then.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 I never put on a pair of shoes until I've worn them at least five