http://www(.lang).debian.org/ partialy in english

	Hi,

It seam to be the same in all languages, so I guess it's not a bug, but
I hadn't noticed before and it's been a few days now so it might be
new :

The header, footers, left side menus and top navigation bar are in
english for debian.org main page, although second level links (ex:
http://www.fr.debian.org/distrib/ ) are fully localized (even nav bar
icons).

Since the server interprets languages from navigator settings , I was
wondering if something got misplaced or missing translation after an
update, a technical limitation or just an unexpected feature =o) ... I'm
not good enough in web editing to understand.

After browsing around your www-translation site and ask google, I didn't
find my answer, and I don't like unanswered questions.

Thanks for listening and bravo.

Guillaume.

Even after 5 years, I am still amazed by this distrib. Ubuntu almost got
me, but not.