Re: Invalid HTML-Tags

Jutta Wrage <jw@witch.westfalen.de> (07/10/2005):
> > Where can we found a patch of all the changes you have applied? I
> > found
> > nothing at http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian/diff/ but you are
> > still introducing typography mistakes by fixing <i> with <q> :-(
>
> No, sorry, it would take much longer to walk throw the originally
> left 2.100 files (now down to 1.600), If I create the patches and put
> them online always.

A "cvs diff -u root-directory" before each commit does not take so much
time. It will take us much more longer to check everything file by file.

> The solution for the quotes is already found and seems to work in
> nealy all browsers.
>
> q:lang(fr), q:lang(de) {
>          quotes: '�' '�' ;
> }

This is only a part of the solution.
Sometimes, english will require     <q>text</q>
while French will require           <i>text</i>

Other times, english will require   <q>text</q>
while French will require           <q lang="fr">text</q>

--
Thomas Huriaux