Downloading package bash

I am trying to download the package bash and do not seem to get a response.
The following URL gives me a timeout response in my browser:

Under the same system and circumstances, I can download other packages.
The following URL works as expected:

I found this problem when trying to update bash with:
apt-get install bash
I got stuck with a message "Waiting for headers".
I tried several Debian mirrors, but all behaved in the same way.

I have tested the web-browser access using different systems (Debian,
and also different browsers. This doesn't seem to be a problem on my end,
rather on the server and seems to affect also the mirrors.

The "apt-get install bash" problem has persisted for some time now, but
I have noticed the URL access problem only yesterday.

I might have overlooked something obvious.