Re: Preview: Sarge release announcement

Some more ideas for the announcement (order not relevant):

1. "includes KDE, GNOME and GNUstep desktop environments" ->
   "includes KDE, GNOME, Xfce4, and GNUstep desktop
   environments" (My understanding of the popcon data is,
   that Xfce4 is more popular than GNUstep.)

2. Mention the superb XML integration!  It's much better
   than it was in woody.  (I believe xml-core exists since
   2003-04.)

3. Mention the better Java capabilities of sarge.  There was
   a (draft?) announcement on d-java@l.d.o some days back.

4. Maybe explain things, not obvious for non-Geek users,
   e.g. "is compatible with the FHS v2.3, and supports
   software developed for the LSB" -> "is compatible with
   the File Hierarchy Standard (FHS) v2.3, and supports
   software developed for the Linux Standard Base (LSB)."

5. Mention the state of amd64!  "While there is no
   official release of amd64, the Debian amd64 team..."

Cheers, Wolfgang Borgert