Attention Please,
I am representing Mr.Mikhail Khodorkovsky(Chairman of YUKOS OIL and MENATEP
SBP BANK),and would like to ask for your partnership in re-profiling a huge
amount of funds.
I will give you the details with time, but in summary,the funds are coming in cash and
this is a legitimate transaction. You will be rewarded with 30% of the total
sum for your partnership and involvement.
All i need from you is your honesty and co-operation.
Keep this confidential and please note that this must be concluded within a
short time.
Get back to me for further information and instructions. You should reply to the email address below;
Nikolai Davidenko, PhD.