Re: Patch debian-www with css

Am Montag, 13.12.04 um 23:26 Uhr schrieb Denis Barbier:

http://www.debian.org/devel/index.en.html
http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian/dwww/devel/index.en.html

There is on the main page an ugly white ruler with black on white
settings.  Otherwise it looks good.

I meant white on black, sorry.

The hr below the first paragraph? I did not change that. But if you are using different colors than that provided by CSS, you may do a screenshot, so I can find the problem. If it is that hrline, It may be hidden in css.

I made patches (20041214) in http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian/diff/

But I want you all to look at one third page with page menu provided:

http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian/dwww/devel/index2.en.html

The menu allows quicker navigation to the parts.

What I do not know: I made that changes in the english subdir. How can that, if applied go to the other languages? Or in other words: How can that be applied correctly to the tree? - As far as I can see, it does not affect (negative or positive) the other languages. But some parts of the page can be done automatically (eg. building menu).

greetings

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de