Re: Patch debian-www with css

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 02:26:08PM +0100, Jutta Wrage wrote:
[...]
> Feel free to apply the patch and include the debian.css file. I can
> send it by mail, if you do not want to fetch it from the above url.
>
> I'll leave everything in place here. So if you want later changes, I
> can make them and send you a new patch. The css file should be handled
> carfully by those working on the server as changes may be harmful.

D'oh, I did not notice that Frank committed your patch days ago.
This is the problem with smooth upgrades, one does not notice when
things change ;)
As there have been no complaints so far, I guess that it is time to go
further and now propose navigation/layout/accessibility changes to see
if we can improve the current web site.

Denis