Re: Examples Debian WWW with css

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 02:59:30AM +0100, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> I've played around a bit with CSS stylesheets and debian-www was one of
> my playing grounds.
>
> Please visit
>
> http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian/index11.html
> and
> http://www.witch.westfalen.de/support-debian.html
                              ^^^^^^^
                       missing debian/

> and give me some feedback.

Nice effort.

I think, if we go for CSS, we really should get rid of the images in the
nav bar, replacing them by text. This solves a lot of problems with
i18n and perhaps we can make them even nicer ;)

Besides, is the @import really needed? Can't we just go for a <link> ?
(It breaks the style sheet menu of mozilla-ctextensions, at least I care
;)

While we're at it: We should really add a "jump to content" link before
at the top the page (we can hide it for browers with enabled
style-sheets).

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>