packages.debian.org

Hi,

I have two suggestions to make about improving packages.debian.org. I find myself using it quite much, and it is very well done. I really missed it in the time after the attack last year. Thanks for getting it back up.

1. In every binary package page the dependencies are listed as
"depends"
"recommended"
"suggested"

What is this "time warp" for? I suggest to use consistent grammar and change them all to simple present.

2. From <http://packages.debian.org/src:hello> I get a nice page including all distributions and the sources. But the links to the binaries lead only to some intermediate page, where the link might point directly to the goal.

Thanks for your attention. brgds
  Kevin

--
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=214656