Re: improving http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans

> Hello,
>
> On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 11:52:50AM +0200, Jens Nachtigall wrote:
> > first).

[...]

> Please don't. If you have a difficult po-file, or you have some
> questions, yes, do post it. But I would object to post *every* file.
> There are so many po-files out there. If you think this is needed,
> maybe an extra list can be created?
>
> I think the l10-lists should stay on discussion. If you want
> automatic peer-review, then get the po-part of DDTP reactived.

OK, then that part should not be added. I got the idea, that po files
should be reviewed because of the dubious quality of some translations.
My proposed way of reviewing is, however, probably not the best way.
The DDTP would be optimal for that, but it isn't working at the moment,
and I don't speak perl and am not a DD... I'll wait for it to come
back.

Regards,

Jens