Re: Some spelling corrections

* Florian Ernst <florian@uni-hd.de> [2004-08-24 19:07]:
> BTW, Jens Seidel just recently told me he wouldn't deny me write
> access, and Gerfried 'alfie' Fuchs told me he'd speak up once I'm
> ready. Well, I believe I'm ready.

 I can just say, let him go. I advocate Florian to any webmaster reading
this, to send an ACK to the debian-admin team for adding his pserver
account. From what he chose on alioth I guess it should be fernst, and I
suggest to Florian generating a crypt pw with mkpasswd from the whois
package (or similar), so he has it handy when it's requested. Do *NOT*
send it publically to this list, though.

 So long,
Alfie
--
<miyo> we have spy who logs everything...
<miyo> We just haven't found who it is *grin*