Re: Some spelling corrections

Hello again!

[CC to d-l10n-english, although this list seems to be rather quiet.]

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:58:10 +0200, Tobias Toedter wrote:
> Concerning your original message: I'm not a native speaker either,
> but most of your fixes look pretty straightforward to me.

I'd really like to see a native speaker comment on this. Thanks to
recent changes I could technically commit the patch by myself now, but
before doing so I'd prefer some sort of review.

> Note: I discovered a typo in "News/1998/19981101b.wml" which slipped
> through. It should be "language" instead of "langauge".

Thanks, now fixed. The patch (still applies cleanly) can be found at
<http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/english.diff>.

The original posting can be seen at
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2004/08/msg00289.html>.

Cheers,