Re: Some spelling corrections

Hello!

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 05:58:10PM +0200, Tobias Toedter wrote:
> Urgs. I'd say you definitely need write access to the webwml repository.

Depends. Most of my automatic and semi-automatic checking of the
German pages is done now, so I don't expect to send in any huge
patches in the future. But I'm interested in keeping the German pages
up to date, and I could do some new translations, even though most of
the work is already done.
Anyways, as I'd personally like to leave corrections of the English
pages to those who speak this language natively (this patch being an
exception), write access should at most extend to the German pages.

BTW, Jens Seidel just recently told me he wouldn't deny me write
access, and Gerfried 'alfie' Fuchs told me he'd speak up once I'm
ready. Well, I believe I'm ready.

> Note: I discovered a typo in "News/1998/19981101b.wml" which slipped
> through. It should be "language" instead of "langauge".

Thanks. Just as we've recently seen it looks like we'll always have
work to do, no matter how many typos are corrected... ;)

Cheers,
Flo

PS: Not CCing any of the people mentioned in this mail, I believe they
both don't need a CC.