Re: debian.de problem

On Fri Aug 20, 2004 at 15:59:44 +0200, Christoph Thielecke wrote:
> Am Freitag, 20. August 2004 15:20 schrieben Sie:
> > >
> > >  Really? I get the german language pages. Can you take a look at
> > > <http://www.de.debian.org/intro/cn.de.html#howtoset>, especially at the
> > > 4th and following paragraphs in that point. de-de doesn't fallback to de
> > > when there is no de-de available.
> >
> > I also get the german pages.
> I tried it with different browsers... all send 'de' als language but got
> english..
> looks like a problem with Konqueror... but if i go to
> http://www.have-more-fun.net/index.php?id=info
> i see:
> Browser-Version: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.2; Linux) (KHTML, like
> Gecko)
> Sprache: de, DE, en
> Whats wrong with that?
>
> Mozilla (Mozilla 1.7 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de-AT; rv:1.7)
> Gecko/20040608) works.
>
> Why t debian.de is not by default in german? It should be i think...

To be more precisely, "de" worked for me, "de-de" did not. I added de-de
in the apache-config, and it displays the german page as well now.
(Tried with firefox.)
But over all, I don't really like to add all those sublanguages to my
config. Or is there a list somewhere, which I could just copy?

Adam
--
Adam                 adam@os.inf.tu-dresden.de