Possible error in check_trans.pl (fwd)

----------Forwarded message ----------
From: "Rumen Krastev" <rkrastev@obs.bg>
To: Luk Claes <Luk.Claes@UGent.be>
Subject: Re: Possible error in check_trans.pl
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:56:16 +0300
The translation header should mention the translated English revision, so
it should have been 1.25 probably. As English revision 1.1 is more than 6
months old, the file would be completely outdated and as such is removed.

You mean that the script doesn't compare dates of the modifications, instead it reads the header and if the header says i'm v1.1 or there is no such header it decides that this file is outdate? Bizzare :-/ If it works like that, there is a bug for me - definitely.
You can off course add it again.
Yeap, and what happens when one day this script purge 20 or even more files in different directories? This would decrease the motivation of every translator :-/
So, I don't think there is a bug in the script...
But I do
Regards:
Rumen