Possible error in check_trans.pl

Hello guys and girls (I hope there is ;-),
today I founded a strange behavior of purging script, that removes more than 6 months outdated translations. One of my translations (bulgarian/News/index.wml) was purged from the repository, I wondered what happend and browsed the log - what a suprise:
revision 1.4  [Select for revision A] [Select for revision B]
date: 01 08 2004 10:00; author: peterk Automatic purge of file outdated for six months.
revision 1.3  [Select for revision A] [Select for revision B]
date: 01 08 2004 05:48; author: djpig Add missing translation header
revision 1.2  [Select for revision A] [Select for revision B]
date: 10 07 2004 12:46; author: rkrastev sync with v.1.25
revision 1.1  [Select for revision A] [Select for revision B]
date: 01 07 2004 23:28; author: kraai Update Bulgarian translation.
*****
As you can see my last update is from 10.07 (and after that there is a fix from djpig - thank you :-), furthermore the file was commited initialy on 1 of july (this year)... I didn't dig into this perl script (I've not time, sorry), but probably there is some kind of bug, as you can see from the cvs log, so it will be usefull to fix this, before more people/translations be affected like like me.
Regards:
Rumen Krasstev - coordinator of the bulgarian translation team