Re: The current active coordinator for chinese?

Thank you for your kind reply.  Sorry for using the wrong address to
send the last mail.  I have submitted this one email address to
debian-www mail list.  I will contact with the Chinese coordinator and
wait for about two week.

Sincerely yours,
Meng Liang