Re: The current active coordinator for chinese?

* Meng Liang <mengliang99@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> [2004-03-08 21:34]:
> I am a Chinese Debian user.  I checked the Debian website and found many
> pages not translated.  I am a Chinese translator for GNU website and I
> am interesting in translating Debian pages as well.  But I think that
> the current Chinese translation, esp. the Simplified Chinese
> translation, has stopped now.  I'd like to know the current main active
> coordinator and do some help on the work.  Any advice or reply will be
> highly appreciated.

 Thank you for your interest -- it is truly appreciated. From what I can
see the chinese translation has stalled unfrotunately. About
informations how the website is organized please see the following
pages:

<http://www.debian.org/devel/website/> -- there you will also find a
link to the translation coordinators in which list you will find the
contact addresses of the chinese coordinators. I wish you much luck on
contacting them. I tried it several times myself with no real success...
If you don't hear anything back from them in lets say two weeks time
please follow up to this mail on debian-www and tell so, so that it
can be arranged that we find a sponsor for your commits and/or you get
commit access directly yourself.

 Have success,
Alfie
P.S.: I cc'ed this mail to you too because I am not sure if you are
   subscribe to debian-www yet. If you plan to work on the website on a
   regular basis I would encourage you to do in fact subscribe. Or at
   least state that you are not subscribed and prefer offlist mails --
   its part of out list conduct.
--
<Getty> intelligenz?
<Getty> hallo?