Re: Anon pserver access (was: Re: write access in CVS server impossible.)

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 09:28:33PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > > Giving anonymous pserver account could be done by any DD with read
> > > access to webwml CVS repository by just registering new project to
> > > alioth and rsyncing webwml CVS repository in raw format to alioth CVS
> > > with cron.  After that we translators could run cvs update from alioth
> > > anonymously and especially run cvs diff to generate patches!  Any DD
> > > interested?
> >
> >  Might be interested, but need a helping hand (and some advice if its
> > worth the setup or might raise security problems).
>
> The CVS repository could be moved to Alioth, I see no reason to rsync it.

That would be the greates solution. Many translators (including me)
aren't Debian developers.

regards
fEnIo
--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska