Take this off the list, please {Was: Re: Web pages/Debian/languages: Great!

You (or a spoofer) once again has reincluded the list as a CC: address; I did NOT DO SO on either Emails.
I am leaving it on this response (once only) to END the discussion from my part;  this includes offline as well.

     As I said b4, believe me as a nut or liar if you need to: END this discussion.

In a message dated 2003/08/28 11:25:16 Eastern Daylight Time, alfie@ist.org writes:

Subj: Re: Web pages/Debian/languages: Great!
Date: 2003/08/28 11:25:16 Eastern Daylight Time
From: alfie@ist.org
To: Royandrecrabtree@aol.com
CC: debian-www@lists.debian.org, roy.crabtree@alumni.unc.edu, crabtreeroy@hotmail.com, ricardo.hernandez@rocketmail.com
File: Webpages (196 bytes) DL Time (491021 bps): <1 minute
Sent from the Internet

* Royandrecrabtree@aol.com [2003-08-28 10:11]:
>I have taken this off the mailing list.  Please note both Peter and
>Alfie left it on list, in violation of the newbies FAQ.

Uhm?  Sorry, I haven't scanned your other mail yet (I will respond to
it when I find the time for it, am a little bit stressed a little bit),

     So you admit you did not bother to read what I originally sent, thus violating the newbie FAQs to begin with;
     all the rest of the garbage you (and/or Peter) spewed thus becomes your responsibility for not reading it.

     "Stressed a little bit":  you seem to have enough time to continue to respond in full, and to the list, but not to read
     the original Email.  YOUR flaw, not professional, and quite typical.  As well as the rest of your responses below.

     Get unstressed (or not), read the original comm I sent, take the time to address the possibility YOU might be wrong, and if you
     so freely choose to do so, grow up and rectify the wrongs you already HAVE done.

     "Sorry": no, apparently not, because you responded AGAIN without bothering to read the original.  Grow up.

but you are simply lying here. This is what your original mail had in
it:

      More accurately, you are asserting (possibly correctly) that this is what you received (which may not be what I sent).

     No; the mail back to me has the CC: left on it for posting to the list.

          Did you reinclude it?  I have an Email in front of me that I sent that does NOT have it when _I_ sent it.

     No, I am not lying; I mailed the web master; whether you believe that is up to you.

     Your response has the CC: list on it again; did you reinclude it?

     Apparently, you have no expertise in how spoofing is done.

     Since neither side is proof of original Email content, there is no point in pursuing this.
          (Neither is a Cannibal (or other) track, in case you want to go further ... you need to look up virus, phage, prion;
          and note that these are PUBLICLY acknowledged attacks, very ld.

          Peter/Alfie/list, ignore this:  [[Aside to Yehudi:  I will not clean up your stables, and the blowback is still t come.  40+min/911,AE/F&D]]

          You are obviously intelligent enough to see this; whether you drop the arrogance or not,

                do not Email me again on this topic; you are still violating the newbie FAQs.