Re: Proposed addition to Debian web pages re: GNU FDL

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 09:00:12AM -0400, Jeremy Hankins wrote:
> For what it's worth, I think the "discussion" on d-l will end only
> when the participants die of exhaustion.  I believe Brandon will
> announce the results of the d-l poll today (unless he has already and
> I haven't gotten to it).

Who?  What bastard is this, trying to pre-empt my work?

I erred in a previous message.  The polls have "closed" as of Thursday,
28 August, 0500 UTC, which is now in the past.

I'll try and prepare my summary this evening.  Someone else may want to
perform their own count (don't forget to check developers' GPG
signatures) since I'm tallying by hand.  The margins look large so I
don't expect a minor tabulation error to affect the outcome, but it's
still good to be accurate.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Organized religion is a sham and a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     crutch for weak-minded people who