Re: Proposed addition to Debian web pages re: GNU FDL

* Nathanael Nerode (neroden@twcny.rr.com) [030828 08:35]:
> I propose something like the following as an addition to the Debian web
> pages, at the bottom of http://www.debian.org/intro/free.  I offer this
> up for revision and use by the Debian community, or anyone else.
> [ put on the web pages "GFDL is not free" ]

I don't think it's good manners to try to push a certain view by
putting it on the web sites. No, first finish the discussion in d-l,
and the you _might_ put additions on the web site. (Though I think
it's even then not the right place for that; but that's a different
point of view.)

Cheers,
Andi
--