Re: split.pl finished -- major problem

Gerfried Fuchs:

>  The only thing that I noticed just now is that the entries are now
> doubled in the output: Once the english entry and once the translated
> one :-((

What is it that you are trying to do, exactly? I thought you just were
splitting the pages out to create a set of smaller pages, instead of
the gigantic impossible-to-overview page that is there now? Why are you
trying to include all the entries back again? Doing that doesn't help
the situation at all, the page would still be impossible to overview.

Why not just create an index page, with links to one page per user
entry?

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/