Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by kaare: webwml/danish/MailingLists/desc check_desc_tra ...

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 01:45:34PM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> Gerfried Fuchs:
>
> >  First heard about it.  Can we maybe put this in the root directory, so
> > people will notice it?  I seems to be really helpful.
>
> The thing was that I put inside the swedish subdirectory because I
> couldn't find a way to integrate it into the main chek_trans.pl script,

Sure, having a different script does not really matter.

> but I never got around trying to integrate them. The problem is that
> the translated versions for the mailing list descriptions cannot be
> stored inside the files themselves (since there is no space for
> comments),

The script parsing these description files could ignore #-lines,
we could then add a regular #use wml::debian::translation-check
header.  This line will be parsed by your script until
check_trans.pl can take care of it.

> so it uses an external file.

Denis