Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by kaare: webwml/danish/MailingLists/desc check_desc_tra ...

* Peter Karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se> [2003-07-18 10:01]:
> Debian WWW CVS:
>> Log message:
>> 	Now using Peter Karlsson's mailing list translation-check script
>
> Feel free to just call the script in the swedish/MailingLists/desc
> directory, it should be quite language-agnostic (it reads the
> language.conf file).

 First heard about it.  Can we maybe put this in the root directory, so
people will notice it?  I seems to be really helpful.

 So long,
Alfie [who was thinking about doing such a script himself and now is
       glad he didn't]
--
use Mail::Signature;
$sig = Mail::Signature->new;