Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by kaare: webwml/danish/MailingLists/desc check_desc_tra ...

Gerfried Fuchs:

>  First heard about it.  Can we maybe put this in the root directory, so
> people will notice it?  I seems to be really helpful.

The thing was that I put inside the swedish subdirectory because I
couldn't find a way to integrate it into the main chek_trans.pl script,
but I never got around trying to integrate them. The problem is that
the translated versions for the mailing list descriptions cannot be
stored inside the files themselves (since there is no space for
comments), so it uses an external file.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/