Re: Adding the News directory at Debian-NonProfit page

Michelle Ribeiro:

> Show the pages in the News directory seems to be easy, I took a look
> at the debian-jr page. But my doubt is how can I add the two ways.

The current infrastructure for news listings only allows for linking to
actual news pages, there's no way to specify "external" news items. So
you either have to write a "trampoline" page that takes you further on
to the item, or patch the scripts... :)

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/