Re: Adding the News directory at Debian-NonProfit page

Em Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:27:36 +0100 (CET)
Peter Karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se> escreveu:

> The current infrastructure for news listings only allows for linking to
> actual news pages, there's no way to specify "external" news items. So
> you either have to write a "trampoline" page that takes you further on
> to the item, or patch the scripts... :)

Ok, I will try to patch the scripts, but for now, we should write a trampoline page. :)

We can add a login with write access privilégios to Micah Anderson?

Michelle Ribeiro

Debian GNU/Linux - Your next Linux distribution
http://www.debian.org/ || http://www.spi-inc.org/