Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by alfie: webwml/german/News/weekly/2003/28 index.wml

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 12:45:15PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> > * Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2003-07-17 03:54]:
> > > Added files:
> > > 	german/News/weekly/2003/28: index.wml
> >
> >  While translating this issue I noticed the following in the orphaned
> > package section:

> >      -- tail(1) work-alike that saves and uses state information.
> >
> >  I'm a little bit puzzled here.  The description seems to belong to
> > since (at least I find the same short description in the DDTP with that
> > name), but I am unable to find the package since on packages.debian.org.
> > On the other hand when I follow the link the description for the package
> > gc is something completely different.
> >
> >  Here seems to be a mistake. Someone an idea about what was going on
> > (not really needed) and how to fix it (more important :).
>
> Interesting.  Here's the program that created the list originally:
>
> http://cvs.infodrom.org/tools/master/wnpp-mail?cvsroot=infodrom
>
> A patch would be appreciated.

The /org/packages.debian.org/swish++/stop_words should be updated so that
packages names do not appear there, otherwise here is what happens:
  http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages2.pl?keywords=since&searchon=names&version=all&release=unstable

Denis