Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by alfie: webwml/german/News/weekly/2003/28 index.wml

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2003-07-17 03:54]:
> Added files:
> 	german/News/weekly/2003/28: index.wml

 While translating this issue I noticed the following in the orphaned
package section:

     -- tail(1) work-alike that saves and uses state information.

 I'm a little bit puzzled here.  The description seems to belong to
since (at least I find the same short description in the DDTP with that
name), but I am unable to find the package since on packages.debian.org.
On the other hand when I follow the link the description for the package
gc is something completely different.

 Here seems to be a mistake. Someone an idea about what was going on
(not really needed) and how to fix it (more important :).

 So long,
Alfie
--
use Mail::Signature;