Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by alfie: webwml/german/News/weekly/2003/28 index.wml

Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2003-07-17 03:54]:
> > Added files:
> > 	german/News/weekly/2003/28: index.wml
>
>  While translating this issue I noticed the following in the orphaned
> package section:

>      -- tail(1) work-alike that saves and uses state information.
>
>  I'm a little bit puzzled here.  The description seems to belong to
> since (at least I find the same short description in the DDTP with that
> name), but I am unable to find the package since on packages.debian.org.
> On the other hand when I follow the link the description for the package
> gc is something completely different.
>
>  Here seems to be a mistake. Someone an idea about what was going on
> (not really needed) and how to fix it (more important :).

Interesting.  Here's the program that created the list originally:

http://cvs.infodrom.org/tools/master/wnpp-mail?cvsroot=infodrom

A patch would be appreciated.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Let's call it an accidental feature.  -- Larry Wall