Re: Package search improvements

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 08:43:53AM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> > > [some usefull thoughts skipped]
> >
> > Hmm. IMHO it would be good to have a test system, where one can
> > commiting to the CVS without breacking the running system.
>
> Just test your changes before committing.

They require access to a bunch of Packages files... but then, Alioth isn't
set up for this either, quantz.d.o doesn't hold a copy of the archive.

Both quantz (Alioth) and vlaai (ftp.nl) are on SURFnet, so I guess I could
check with ftp.nl guys if we could NFS-mount it.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.