Re: future of developers list

* Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> [2003-02-01 21:02]:
> > > I heard on IRC that all the applicants that are sponsored (or all sponsorees
> > > that are applicants) would be registered in a database, for easier handling.
> >
> > Yeah, we were talking about this on IRC recently.  It hasn't really
> > been decided yet, but I really think it would be a good idea, so it
>
> Just a way to get names and surnames separately.

OK.  As I said in a previous posting, nothing has been decided yet.
However, I like the idea of making sponsorship a pre-stage of NM so I
will push the idea.  I will let you know more once this is being
implemented.  Getting you a listing of forename, surname and email
shouldn't be too hard.

(Actually, I could give you such a list of all NM people.  Most
sponsored people should be required with NM anyway.  Would would be
missing, though.)
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com