please remove Rick Younie

Hi there,

Currently Rick Younie is listed as a member of the listmaster team and
has a login on murphy. Please update the web page so that he isn't
listed and a member and remove his account (younie) on murphy.

Rick came onto irc and asked to be removed (below).

Thanks,
Anand

<r3ck_> hullo.  how do I go about getting myself removed from the
listmaster list?
<wildfire_home> what is your address?
<r3ck_> younie@d.o
<wildfire_home> yuo aren't on the listmaster address
<Robot101> you'd know. it gets hundreds of mails a day.
<r3ck_> Ok, sorry.  I'm on the
<r3ck_> http://www.debian.org/intro/organization page
<Robot101> that's funny
<r3ck_> liiwi was breaking me in and RL interferred.  I had (still have)
no time for it.
<Robot101> ahh
<Robot101> that's a webpage thing, we thought you were talking e-mail
things =)
<wildfire_home> right, email debian-www@lists.d.o and ask to be removed
<Robot101> ask Joy to fix the website
<wildfire_home> or, ask joy
<r3ck_> Ok.  I still have a murphy login I see.  Don't need that either.

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never